And here is to February being over! Enjoy!
- Free Money Finance talked about whether dividend stocks are good investments.
- I Am 1 Percent shared his 7 best financial decisions.
- Well Heeled Blog got into some of her grad school choices (woo!) and talked about “how she’s going to pay for it”. [site is gone, so took the link down]
- Oblivious Investor gave a realistic analysis of why it pays to start saving early. I’m definitely on board with that plan!
- Mr. Money Mustache talked about the age-old question of whether you should pay down the mortgage or invest more. This is why my plan is to split my discretionary savings evenly between paying down the mortgage (improving cash flow later) and investing more (improving income later).
- The IRS extended the payroll tax cut to the end of 2012. I’m definitely mixed on this, but I’ll be more than happy to save the extra 2% each month towards my condo down payment fund.
- Meg at World of Wealth talked about having well-off friends who don’t save. Personally, I find this really hard to watch, but there’s really nothing that you can do to help because often times, they’re not going to change.
- Financial Samurai talks about the gender wage gap and a solution to income inequality. I won’t ruin the ending for you, but I will tell you that I LOVE his idea!
- Emily at Evolving Personal Finance talks about frugal tips gone too far.